It’s our first Scrappy Stitchers Link Party of the summer! This month I know many of you are gearing up for 4th of July celebrations and other outdoor fun. Will you be crafting for your summertime adventures? I can’t wait to see all your wonderful, warm-weather projects!
The most clicked link in last month’s link party was this Crunch Stitch Crochet Dishcloth from Caitlin’s Contagious Creations. I love the slightly scrubby texture of this stitch!
Now it’s your turn
Will your project be most clicked this month? Link up and find out! Remember, you can add any fiber arts project you’ve made. It does not have to be your own design and you don’t have to have a blog. You can link up your Ravelry project pages or Instagram photos too, so come share your love for fiber!
While you’re here, help support each other by clicking on a few of the other entries. If you post about your entry on social media, please use the hashtag #ScrappyStitchersLinkParty so we can all find your posts.
A few simple rules:
- Adding your link to this link party gives me permission to share your link and picture on my site, in my newsletter, and social media.
- Limit entries to family friendly, fiber arts projects only.
- Do not enter any projects that contain trademarked characters, logos, etc.
- Enter only items you personally made, not someone else’s work.
- Link directly to your blog post or project page, not to your home page.
- No advertising, storefronts, facebook pages, giveaways, etc., just share actual projects.
- If your project is featured as “most clicked”, please do not enter it again in future link parties.
- At my sole discretion, I may remove any entries that do not follow the rules listed above or are otherwise inappropriate.
- Please support each other by clicking on a few of the other links in the party as well.
Use the “add your link” button below to submit your project.
The timer at the bottom of the post, next to the “add your link” button, shows when this month’s party will close. All fiber arts are welcome, and all you need to participate is a link where we can see your project. Links are displayed in random order. The most clicked link will be featured on next month’s link party and I will share it on my social media pages.
I can’t wait to see all your wonderful projects!
Having trouble adding your link? If you’re getting a message that says you have 3rd party cookies disabled, you can fix that by either turning on 3rd party cookies or adding [*.]Inlinkz.com to your “safe” or “allow” list. The way to do that varies between browsers, but here are some of the more common ones: