Congrats to Con hilos, lanas, y botones for the most clicked link in January’s Scrappy Stitchers Link Party! Her Chaqueta rosa is so pretty – and I just love the turtle pictured with it on her blog post!
Now it’s your turn
Remember, any fiber related project you’ve made is fine – it does not have to be your own design and you don’t have to have a blog. You can link up your Ravelry project pages or Instagram photos too, so come share your love for fiber! While you’re here, help support each other by clicking on a few of the other entries.
If you post about your entry on social media, please use the hashtag #ScrappyStitchersLinkParty so we can all find your posts.
A few simple rules:
- Adding your link to this link party gives me permission to share your link and picture on my site, in my newsletter, and social media.
- Please limit entries to family friendly, fiber arts projects only.
- All entries should be something you personally made, not someone else’s work.
- Please link directly to your blog post or project page, not to your home page.
- Please no advertising, storefronts, facebook pages, giveaways, etc., just share actual projects.
- If your link is featured as “most clicked” one week, please do not enter it again in future link parties.
- Links that don’t follow the rules listed above, or are otherwise inappropriate may be removed at my sole discretion.
- Please support each other by clicking on a few of the other links in the party as well.
Use the “add your link” button below to submit your project.
The party will be open for 4 weeks. At the bottom of the post, next to the “add your link” button, there is a timer showing how much time is left. All fiber arts are welcome, and all you need to participate is a link where we can see your project. Links are displayed in random order. The most clicked link will be featured on next month’s link party and I will share it on my social media pages.
I can’t wait to see all your wonderful projects!