When it’s as stylish as these, who wouldn’t want a new scarf or cowl for the holidays? Since they are flexible on sizing, these cozy accessories are easy to gift. Here are 12 scarves and cowls to knit and crochet. Remember the coupon below too!
12 days, 12 round ups
To kick off the 2019 holiday season, I’m sharing 12 Christmas themed round ups, with 12 patterns each, over 12 days. That’s 144 patterns total! Each day will focus on a different theme, and I will update the links here as new themes are posted.
- Day 1 – Nov 29th – Holiday Decor
- Day 2 – Nov 30th – Holiday Wreaths
- Day 3 – Dec 1st – Holiday Ornaments
- Day 4 – Dec 2nd – Gifts for Baby
- Day 5 – Dec 3rd – Gifts for Kids
- Day 6 – Dec 4th – Gifts for Teens
- Day 7 – Dec 5th – Hats and Headbands
- Day 8 – Dec 6th – Scarves and Cowls
- Day 9 – Dec 7th – Mittens and Slippers
- Day 10 – Dec 8th – Kitchen and Dining
- Day 11 – Dec 9th – Gifts for the Home
- Day 12 – Dec 10th – Last Minute Gifts
Coupon Code – Save 50%
Until the end of this 12 day event, use the coupon code 12days to save 50% on all patterns in my Ravelry Store! This code is valid until 11:59 pm Central time on December 10th, 2019. As always, please be sure the discount shows in your cart before you pay. Due to the fees involved, I am not able to refund accidental purchases.
And now, here are today’s 12 patterns.
Scarves & Cowls to Crochet
Scarves and Cowls to Knit
I hope you enjoyed this round up of scarf and cowl patterns to knit and crochet. Check back tomorrow for 12 gifts for hands and feet!
All images are copyrighted property of their respective owners, and are used here with permission.