Let’s try something new: Join in this link party and show off your beautiful work! This is a trial run, but if it works out well and you like it, I will make it a regular feature.
The party will be open from now through Saturday (based on US central time). At the bottom of the post, next to the “add your link” button, there is a timer showing how much time is left. All fiber arts are welcome, and all you need to participate is a link where we can see your project. Links will be displayed in random order. The most clicked links will be featured on next week’s link party and I will share them on my social media pages.
Every week, there will be a theme. For this first week, the theme is “Let it snow”. Use the “add your link” button below to submit projects that fit this theme (snowflake designs, cold weather wear, white and grey projects – whatever you feel fits in some way.)
A few simple rules:
- Adding your link to this link party gives me permission to share your link and picture on my site and social media.
- Please limit entries to fiber arts projects only.
- All entries should be something you personally made, not someone elses work.
- Please link directly to your blog post or project page, not to your home page.
- Please no advertising, storefronts, facebook pages, giveaways, etc., just share actual projects.
- If your link is featured, please do not enter it again in future link parties.
- Links that don’t fit the week’s theme, don’t follow the rules listed above, or are otherwise inappropriate may be removed at my sole discretion.
- Please support each other by clicking on a few of the other links in the party as well.
I can’t wait to see all your wonderful projects!