It’s just about time for a fun, new CAL, and I couldn’t be more excited! I’m actually going to be doing 2 CALs this fall, but the first one I want to tell you about is this Mystery Lapghan CAL, which starts in just 2 days.
This post contains affiliate links (click here for more info) – if you click on these links and create an account or make a purchase, I may be compensated.
I’ve teamed up with 28 other crochet designers to share 36 free crochet square patterns for a one-of-a-kind lapghan! Each pattern will be 6-inches square, using a worsted or aran weight yarn – yarn symbol 4 and a size US-I/9 (5.5 mm) hook.
How to join in the Mystery Lapghan CAL:
- Every week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from August 17th through November 6th, a new square will be released. Release schedule is shown below.
- The schedule is fast, but the squares are small and should work up quickly. Work them as you have time, and by the end you should have a 36 square lapghan to gift or to keep!
- When you share your progress and/or post pictures of your finished squares, be sure to use the #MysteryLapghanCAL2015 hashtag so we can all see it!
- You can chat and share along with other participants in the Facebook group
- Read more about the CAL and the participating designers from one of the organizers at The Country Willow.
- There will be goodies too! The organizers are planning some great prizes – stay tuned to learn what those prizes will be and how you can qualify to have your name entered into the drawing!
Mystery Lapghan CAL 2015 Schedule:
- 8/17/15: Cylinda Mathews (Crochet Memories)
- 8/19/15: Marie Segares (The Underground Crafter)
- 8/21/15: Mary Kathryn Vaughn (Crochet Chiq)
- 8/24/15: Amanda Robertson (Raising Robertsons Crochet)
- 8/26/15: Carolyn Christmas (Pink Mambo)
- 8/28/15: Corina Gray (Stitch 11) – Get a sneak peek of her square now!
- 8/31/15: Pia Thadani (Stitches ‘N Scraps) – That’s Me!
- 9/2/15: Carolyn Christmas (Pink Mambo)
- 9/4/15: Mistie Bush (American Crochet)
- 9/7/15: Melinda Miller (Mo Crochet)
- 9/9/15: Katy Petersen (KT and the Squid)
- 9/11/15: Cylinda Mathews (Crochet Memories)
- 9/14/15: Julie Yeager (Julie Yeager Designs)
- 9/16/15: Leah Feild (Creative Threads by Leah)
- 9/18/15: Sheri Weber (The Country Willow)
- 9/21/15: Stacy Moran (Stitchin Stacys Crochet and More)
- 9/22/15: Lisa Hamblin (Crochet N More)
- 9/24/15: Cheryl Frye (Homemade Hats by Cheryl)
- 9/27/15: Anastacia Zittel (Anastacia Knit Designs)
- 9/29/15: Michele Maks (Mainly Crochet)
- 10/1/15: Sonya Blackstone (Onyx Crochet)
- 10/5/15: Deborah Ziegler (Designs from Grammy’s Heart)
- 10/7/15: Lynne Samaan (Das Crochet Connection)
- 10/9/15: Dearest Debi (Debi Dearest)
- 10/12/15: Amy Ramnarine (The Stitchin Mommy)
- 10/14/15: Sara Sach (Posh Pooch Designs)
- 10/16/16: Alexandra Richards (Eye Love Knots)
- 10/19/15: Melinda Miller (Mo Crochet)
- 10/21/15: Marie Segares (The Underground Crafter)
- 10/23/15: AG Handmades (AG Handmades)
- 10/26/15: Rhondda Mol (Oombawka Design)
- 10/28/15: Mistie Bush (American Crochet)
- 10/30/15: Rebeckah Ferger (Rebeckah’s Treasures)
- 11/2/15: Carol Rupprecht (Sweet Potato Crochet Creations)
- 11/4/15: Deborah Ziegler (Designs from Grammy’s Heart)
- 11/16/15: Lisa Jelle (Kaleidoscope Arts N Gifts)