Are you a cold weather yarnie, or do you knit and crochet all year long? If you’re crafting this summer, come share what you’ve made in the Scrappy Stitchers Link Party! It doesn’t have to be your own pattern, and you don’t need to have a blog. If you have posted a picture somewhere that you can link to, you can share it here. I was so excited last month to see a project post from Instagram!
Now it’s your turn
Will your project be most clicked this month? Link up and find out! Remember, you can add any fiber arts project you’ve made. It does not have to be your own design and you don’t have to have a blog. You can link up your Ravelry project pages or Instagram photos too, so come share your love for fiber!
While you’re here, help support each other by clicking on a few of the other entries. If you post about your entry on social media, please use the hashtag #ScrappyStitchersLinkParty so we can all find your posts.
I haven’t updated the rules for a long time, but I’m adding a new one today. To make sure everyone gets exposure for their projects, I’m adding a limit of 5 links per link party. Please share your 5 best projects for the month, and don’t worry – you can share 5 more next month!
A few simple rules:
- Adding an entry to this link party gives me permission to share your link and picture on my site, in my newsletter, and on social media.
- Family-friendly, fiber arts projects only.
- No trademarked characters, logos, etc.
- Only items you personally made, not someone else’s work.
- Finished projects (or tutorials) only, no WIPs or sneak peeks.
- Maximum of 5 entries per person please. (New rule)
- No advertising, storefronts, facebook pages, giveaways, etc., just share actual projects.
- Link directly to the page where we can see your project, not to your home page or profile.
- If your project is featured as “most clicked”, please do not enter it again in future link parties.
- At my sole discretion, I may remove any entries that do not follow the rules listed above or are otherwise inappropriate.
Please support each other by clicking on a few of the other links in the party as well.
Use the “add your link” button below to submit your project.
The timer at the bottom of the post, next to the “add your link” button, shows when this month’s party will close. All fiber arts are welcome, and all you need to participate is a link where we can see your project. Links are displayed in random order. The most clicked entry will be featured on next month’s link party and I will share it on my social media pages.
I can’t wait to see all your wonderful projects!
Having trouble adding your link? If you’re getting a message that says you have 3rd party cookies disabled, you can fix that by either turning on 3rd party cookies or adding [*.]Inlinkz.com to your “safe” or “allow” list. The way to do that varies between browsers, but here are some of the more common ones: