Did you attend Chain Link 2019 in New Hampshire this year? Out of all the conferences I go to each year, Chain Link is hands down my favorite. If you’ve ever been to one, you know how much fun we have when we all get together!
A couple of years ago, I started taking notes of some of the silly, fun, or outlandish things I hear at the conference. My first list was a hit, so I’ve made it an annual tradition.
Out of context, out of order, and maybe just a little out of our minds. Here’s this year’s annual list of random things heard at the 2019 Chain Link Conference!
Shut up, I’m counting.
- I am loud and annoying, everyone knows who I am.
- I made a special snowflake slide. It was 4 in the morning.
- It’s black on black – chill out chick!
Moose, moose, moose, bears!
- Or, you could just become a vampire…
- All you have to do is think about green olives.
- Look! There’s a kangaroo on her bum!
Oh look, I’m a double dk!
- I am surprisingly flexible.
- Put butter on me and call me a sweet potato.
- Honey, I have 400 lb rams who have a lot more attitude.
Please remain seated until we get a pusher
- They just gave us a $500 cooler named after your thing.
- It’s not a deformed tree in a theater, it’s a sad peacock.
- Don’t worry, they still got the marks on the wall.
Well, she found out because I told her…
- I saw a real live mullet at the airport.
- How many people does it take to take a selfie?
You can’t judge a stitch pattern after just three stitches, can you?
- If you could go behind the couch and kick my yarn, that would be neat.
- I promise I’m not going to poke you with this, even though I keep shoving it in your face.
We don’t have good pockets in our pants.
I don’t know if I need 1000 words about gym shorts.