Whimsical, elegant, or rustic – nothing adds personality to your decor like the right throw pillow! Find your perfect finishing touch in this collection of crochet pillow patterns.
Square Crochet Pillow Patterns
Square is my go-to shape for pillows and I love to throw way too many of them on the couch. I’ve made loads of square pillows, but actually only have 4 or 5 pillow forms. I like to make removable pillow covers, so I can switch them out whenever the mood strikes me.
- Tryst from Stitches n Scraps
- Bean Stitch Accent Pillow from Little Monkeys Crochet
- Teddy Bear Pillow from The Lavender Chair
- Spring Blooms Crochet Throw Pillow from Stitching Together
- Modular Mitered Pillow from Stitches n Scraps
- Good Vibes Pillow from Divine Debris
- Mesa Tapestry Pillow from Sincerely Pam
- Compass Pillow Cover from Briana K Designs
- Sweater Pillow Wrap from Snappy Tots
- Storm Clouds from Stitches n Scraps
Round Crochet Pillow Patterns
Round pillows can be fun too, and are perfect for dressing up a bed! I have a well-worn flower pillow that I made ages ago to add a floral touch to some otherwise very plain bedding. The round shape lends itself so well to mandala designs, as well as faces and cookies and other round objects.
- Wilbur Pig Pillow Pal from Underground Crafter
- Round Granny Pillow from Petals to Picots
- Sea-Foam Mandala Pillow from Crochet Memories
- Netherlee Flower Pillow from Melody’s Makings
- Love my Sheep Pillow from Crochet Kim
- Pom Pom Cushion from Stitch 11
- Sun and Flower Pillows from Hands Occupied
- Sea Urchin Shell Pillow from Crochet For You
- Velvet Circle Pillow from Maria’s Blue Crayon
- Mini Cookie Pillow from The Stitchin’ Mommy (this one even comes with a recipe!)
Crochet Pillows in Other Shapes
Of course, one does not have to stick to just squares and circles. Pillows can come in all shapes and sizes! Try a bolster pillow for your neck, or some of these other fun shapes.
- Valentine Pillow from Stitches n Scraps
- A Lil Fuzzy Fishy Pillow from Posh Pooch Designs
- Happy Hubert the Hippo Pillow from Yarnutopia
- Oversized Owl Pillow from Repeat Crafter Me
- Hygge Neck Roll Bolster Pillow from Stitches n Scraps
I hope you’ve enjoyed these pillow patterns! Which one will you make first?
Do you want the best of Stitches n Scraps delivered right to your inbox? The Stitches n Scraps email newsletter includes highlights from the blog as well as special features not available elsewhere. Don’t miss a stitch – Subscribe now!
Rate this collection!