I’m only about a third of the way through the Broken Rib Tea Cozy by Pamela Hendersen, but I’m really loving the pattern! I’ve never done a broken rib before, though I’ve seen it several times. It’s much easier than it looks.
This is my 2nd try. The first time, after a few rows, I realized it was too wide. I had to start over and cast on 37 instead of 49. I also decided to work both halves at once. After I started, I realized that once I get far enough in, I could just switch to working in the round. Then I realized I could have started out that way too, but didn’t want to start over again.
I still haven’t decided which leaf to use. As a reminder, here are my favorites:
- Leaves 101 on Cre8tion Crochet
- The apple of my eye newborn hat, also on Cre8tion Crochet
- Apple crochet cozy on Petals to Picots
- Pumpkin patch hat on From Grammy’s Heart
How is your cozy coming along? Are you doing the apple, the pumpkin, or something else?
Don’t forget to:
- Check out all the other finished cozies on the Pinterest page. If you made one and I haven’t posted it there yet, please let me know.
- Visit the Ravelry group for tips and suggestions, to follow everyone’s progress, or just for some tea talk.
- Go to the main Tea Cozy Tuesday page for the official button, rules, and other useful links.
- Link your tea cozy posts back to this site, or leave a comment here or on the main page so we can all find your post!