Our most clicked link in November was this Fox Doll by Lalka Crochet. What a cutie she is! Congrats Lalka! Who’s link will be most clicked in December? Remember, you don’t need to have a pattern or a blog, you can link to a project page or image file too. I’m hoping to see a merry link-up full of wonderful holiday projects this month.
Now it’s your turn
Link up your projects and show us what you made. Remember, any fiber related project you’ve made is fine – it does not have to be your own design. While you’re here, check out a few of the other entries too.
If you post about your entry, please use the hashtag #ScrappyStitchersLinkParty so we can all find your posts. To get the nifty button for your site, just copy the code in the box below and paste it on your site where you want the button to appear.
<a href="http://stitchesnscraps.com/category/special-events/scrappy-stitchers-link-party/" title="Stitches 'n' Scraps - Scrappy Stitchers Link Party"><img src="http://stitchesnscraps.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/scrappy-stitchers.jpg" alt="Stitches 'n' Scraps - Scrappy Stitchers Link Party" width="300px" style="border:none;" /></a>
A few simple rules:
- Adding your link to this link party gives me permission to share your link and picture on my site and social media.
- Please limit entries to family friendly, fiber arts projects only.
- All entries should be something you personally made, not someone elses work.
- Please link directly to your blog post or project page, not to your home page.
- Please no advertising, storefronts, facebook pages, giveaways, etc., just share actual projects.
- If your link is featured as “most clicked” one week, please do not enter it again in future link parties.
- Links that don’t follow the rules listed above, or are otherwise inappropriate may be removed at my sole discretion.
- Please support each other by clicking on a few of the other links in the party as well.
Use the “add your link” button below to submit your project.
The party will be open for 4 weeks. At the bottom of the post, next to the “add your link” button, there is a timer showing how much time is left. All fiber arts are welcome, and all you need to participate is a link where we can see your project. Links are displayed in random order. The most clicked link will be featured on next month’s link party and I will share it on my social media pages.
I can’t wait to see all your wonderful projects!