We had 3 lovely entries in last week’s link party – not bad for the first week, but let’s see if we can get more this week! For now, I’m doing away with the weekly theme idea, so anything (family friendly) goes.
First, let’s look at our entries from last week – they were all very close in views, so I’m highlighting all 3:
- Mayapple Flower Square by Underground Crafter
- Missy Cowl by Jessie at Home
- Kid’s Snowflake Hat by Sarah E. White
Now it’s your turn – link up your projects and show us what you made! Remember, it can be anything you’ve made, it doesn’t have to be your own pattern.
Use the “add your link” button below to submit your project. The party will be open from now through Saturday (based on US central time). At the bottom of the post, next to the “add your link” button, there is a timer showing how much time is left. All fiber arts are welcome, and all you need to participate is a link where we can see your project. Links will be displayed in random order. The most clicked links will be featured on next week’s link party and I will share them on my social media pages. .
If you post about your entry, please use the hashtag #ScrappyStitchersLinkParty so we can all find your posts. To get the nifty button for your site, just copy the code in the box below and paste it on your site where you want the button to appear.
<a href="http://stitchesnscraps.com/category/special-events/scrappy-stitchers-link-party/" title="Stitches 'n' Scraps - Scrappy Stitchers Link Party"><img src="http://stitchesnscraps.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/scrappy-stitchers.jpg" alt="Stitches 'n' Scraps - Scrappy Stitchers Link Party" width="300px" style="border:none;" /></a>
A few simple rules:
- Adding your link to this link party gives me permission to share your link and picture on my site and social media.
- Please limit entries to family friendly, fiber arts projects only.
- All entries should be something you personally made, not someone elses work.
- Please link directly to your blog post or project page, not to your home page.
- Please no advertising, storefronts, facebook pages, giveaways, etc., just share actual projects.
- If your link is featured, please do not enter it again in future link parties.
- Links that don’t fit the week’s theme, don’t follow the rules listed above, or are otherwise inappropriate may be removed at my sole discretion.
- Please support each other by clicking on a few of the other links in the party as well.
I can’t wait to see all your wonderful projects!