This post contains affiliate links (click here for more info). If you click these links and make a purchase, I may be compensated.
Bold Baby Crochet by Dedri Uys is an amazing collection of fun patterns for babies, featuring vibrant colors and modern designs. 3 of those patterns are mine, and I couldn’t be more excited about it – this is my first time having patterns published in print!
There are 30 patterns in total, and they are arranged into 3 sections:
Colorful Clothing Items
- Rainbow Band Booties by Doroteja Kardum
- Gumdrops Pullover by me!
- Ombre Socks by Kirsten Ballering
- Little Flowers Playsuit by Sophie Cormier
- Colorful Cardigan by Rhondda Mol
- Bright Striped Sun Hat by Rhondda Mol
- Citrus Diaper Cover by Amy Ramnarine
- Snuggly Monster Mitts by Rhondda Mol
- Spring Stripes Dress by Amy Ramnarine
- Spring Stripes Leggings by Amy Ramnarine
- Walk in the Park Hoodie by me!
Gifts & Toys:
- Hot Air Balloon Bunting by Dedri Uys
- Little Bear Rattle by Carmen Jorissen
- Friendly Soft Toys by Carmen Jorissen
- Textured Stacking Blocks by Carolyn Christmas
- Sunny Day Headband by Shelley Husband
- Pastel Chevron Hat by Rhondda Mol
- Pastel Chevron Mittens by Rhondda Mol
- Gradient Floor Blanket by Kirsten Ballering
- Pretty Mary Janes by Doroteja Kardum
- Bobble Pacifier Cords by Kirsten Ballering
For The Nursery:
- Whatever the Weather Wall Hanging by Amy Ramnarine / Sophie Cormier
- Climbing Colors Blanket by me!
- Mini Nesting Baskets by Dedri Uys
- Freddie Frog Bottle Cozy by Carolyn Christmas
- Monster Pillow Cover by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk
- Fun-shapes Organizer by Carolyn Christmas
- Drops Storage Basket by Dedri Uys
- Rainbow Waves Stroller Blanket by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk
- Buddy Bear Curtain Tie by Doroteja Kardum
At the back of the book, there is a beautifully illustrated technique section. This section walks you through choosing your tools and materials, stitch definitions and tutorials, and tips for finishing your work. After this section, you will find a list of the actual yarns used in all the patterns. The projects do list the weight, amount, and colors used, but with this list you can recreate the projects in the exact same yarns if you like!
Enter to win a copy
You can enter here to win your own copy of Bold Baby Crochet! This prize is generously provided by the publisher, Barron’s Educational Series, Inc. To be eligible, you must be 18 years of age or older, with a valid, US or Canadian shipping address. The winner will be contacted by email, and must reply to that email and provide the shipping address within 1 week in order to receive the prize. If the winner does not reply within 1 week, a new winner will be selected.
The giveaway ends on April 14th, 2016 (at 11:59pm, central time). Hurry and enter below!
All images of copyrighted material are used with permission.